14th Annual Federal Information Technology Governance Summit (FITGovSummit)
Rising to the Challenge
NOVEMBER 16-17, 2021
The AIM Council invites you to join the Capital Planning & Investment Control (CPIC) and Federal IT Governance (FITGov) communities at the 14th Annual FITGovSummit (formerly the CPIC Conference) to discuss, collaborate and learn tools and methods that will allow you to meet your current and future operational and planning challenges.
CPIC Sits at the Center of Everything YOU do in IT
The 14th Annual FITGovSummit will feature 1.5 days of high-level impactful content from leading experts in IT governance, IT modernization and capital planning. You will learn valuable information on policies, acquisitions, funding, and priorities to help drive your agency / company forward. The Summit will capture the innovative technology, best practices, solutions, and lessons learned that have emerged from the pandemic, and how agencies are applying them to become more resilient.
Why Attend FITGovSummit?
- Learn about innovative solutions to teleworking and data security that have emerged since COVID
- Watch our popular CxO Perspectives Panel as they share their challenges, successes, and priorities
- Get an update on recent federal IT modernization efforts
- Receive the latest updates on TBM, Folio, and FITARA
- Learn what the future of CPIC looks like in the new Administration
- Review your obligations in records management and digital transformation
- Learn how to use AI to accelerate decision-making
- Understand how the Technology Modernization Fund is being allocated
- Learn about IT services and tools from solution providers
- Expand your network by “chatting” with your industry peers
- Plus, get the results from our 2021 Salary Survey!
Benefits of a Virtual FITGovSummit
- Our Virtual Summit still has the same level of high quality content for 1/2 the price of our in-person Summit
- You don’t have to commute to DC!
- No travel expenses
- Instant results from in-program surveys
Look who Participates!
Last year’s FITGovSummit 2020 virtual event had over 120 IT Governance professionals participate in the program representing private organizations and federal government agencies.
With a new administration with new initiatives, policies, leadership and challenges, we expect the 2021 FITGovSummit to be even larger and more impactful.
Here are some of the organizations who participated in 2020:
Sponsors Registration Now Open
Sponsorship of the 14th Annual FITGovSummit is a golden opportunity to showcase your solutions to a highly qualified audience of federal capital planners and IT decision-makers looking for solutions to their IT governance challenges.
Access – Boost your sales and marketing efforts by placing your organization and solutions on the same platform with influencers and decision-makers from the government IT community.
Promote – Promote your brand in an exclusive setting to an attentive audience that will remember your organization long after the Summit.
Present – Present your solutions in a virtual setting, leverage an intimate atmosphere to present and discuss your value proposition to a highly qualified target audience.
Align and Lead – Learn from expert presenters and your industry colleagues on the latest trends and challenges in the industry to align your capabilities to meet their current and future needs.