The 13th Annual Federal Information Technology (FIT) Gov Summit – Seeing IT Performance with Clarity
THE AIM COUNCIL WOULD LIKE TO THANK ALL OF OUR PARTICIPANTS AND SPONSORS FOR MAKING THE 2020 FITGOVSUMMIT A HUGE SUCCESS
STAY TUNED FOR 2021 INFORMATION
Why Attend FITGovSummit?
- Benefit from multiple plenary presentations delivered by federal agency executives
- Pick from multiple concurrent tracks covering the latest IT governance best practices and lessons-learned
- Watch our popular CxO Perspectives Virtual Panel and participate in open Q&A
- Connect early for casual virtual discussions with your peers
- Learn about services and tools from solution providers
- Improve your “depth perception” of project/portfolio management as well as other core areas where the federal government is heavily investing in technology.
- Learn about programming, planning, budgeting, acquisition, procurement and governance of emerging technologies that can help you gain insights into how to review the justifications for these programs and investments to be funded and prioritized
- Gain the “Feducation,” resources and tools you need to ensure your IT workforce has the resiliency to be foundationally successful and mission-ready
Why a Virtual Summit?
It is important we all stay safe and practice social distancing to beat COVID-19. This doesn’t mean that you have to put your professional development and engagement with your colleagues on hold. We can connect virtually with the high-quality programming you’ve come to expect from AIM Council / CPIC Forum.
How it Works – Before the Event
- Register for the Summit at FITGovSummit.org, receive a confirmation email and add the event to your calendar invite.
- Bookmark FITGovSummit.org to keep updated on the Summit agenda sessions and speakers.
- Nominate yourself / one of your peers for the CPIC Awards of Excellence (see FITGovSummit.org for details.)
- Attend our July FITGoVSummit informational Webinar to discuss the Summit and get ready for the event.
- Choose your Day 2 breakout sessions by August 5 (we will send you information.)
- Look out for your welcome gift in the mail.
- Send an email to Assistance@AIMCouncil.us with any questions about the Summit.
- Receive a confirmation email shortly before the event with link information.
How it Works – During the Event
- Be ready to use Zoom as the platform. We encourage you to log in with a camera-enabled device to take advantage of the interactive sessions on Day 2.
- Connect by asking questions, answering live polls, and chatting with presenters and other participants.
- Learn about the industry’s top vendors serving government through our virtual exhibit sessions.
- Earn CLPs (session length varies from 30-60 minutes, so .5 to 1 CLP credit per session attended.
- Stay to the end of both days for a chance to win an e-gift card!
- Complete the Summit survey with your feedback.
- Receive access to session recordings to view at a later date.
Register Now at the New Lower Cost
Our Virtual price is 1/3 our In-person price, plus…
- You don’t have to commute to DC!
- No parking fees
- Don’t have to dress up (or even shower!)
- No waiting in line to check in
- Access to all sessions and breakout groups
- Access to sponsored chat session
- Access to all available training materials
- Members: $495
- Non-Members: $595
Cooper/Godlove CPIC Awards of Excellence
All are invited to join us at The Cooper-Godlove Awards of Excellence virtual presentation to recognize and celebrate our community’s accomplishments.
Nominate someone (or yourself!) today who is deserving of industry honors and recognition. It only takes a quick moment – it’s simple, we promise.
Participate in the Summit to See Who Won
Promote Your Solutions!
Sponsoring AIM Council’s Virtual FITGovSummit is a great opportunity to showcase your solutions to a highly qualified audience of federal Capital Planners and IT decision makers looking for solutions to their IT governance and workforce challenges. To keep the program as engaging as possible, there will only be 10 sponsorship positions available.