The 14th Annual Federal Information Technology (FIT) Gov Summit – Rising to the Challenge
AUGUST 18 & 19, 2021
STAY TUNED FOR 2021 INFORMATION
Why Attend FITGovSummit?
- Benefit from multiple plenary presentations delivered by federal agency executives
- Pick from multiple concurrent tracks covering the latest IT governance best practices and lessons-learned
- Watch our popular CxO Perspectives Virtual Panel and participate in open Q&A
- Connect early for casual virtual discussions with your peers
- Learn about services and tools from solution providers
- Improve your “depth perception” of project/portfolio management as well as other core areas where the federal government is heavily investing in technology.
- Learn about programming, planning, budgeting, acquisition, procurement and governance of emerging technologies that can help you gain insights into how to review the justifications for these programs and investments to be funded and prioritized
- Gain the “Feducation,” resources and tools you need to ensure your IT workforce has the resiliency to be foundationally successful and mission-ready